When someone is role-blocked, their actions is considered to not have happened. Therefore, they will not been seen visiting anyone, and if their role has limited uses (such as a Militia) the use is not consumed. In addition, a role that normally cannot visit their previous target (such as a Protector) would be able to attempt another visit on the following night.
When someone is role-blocked, they receive the following message:
- You were role-blocked last night, your night action did not take place.
This message is still sent even if the target had done no night actions.
Night Immune roles and role-blocking roles do not receive the role-block message in the morning.
If a player is role-blocked from more than one source, they will receive an extra role-block message per extra source.
Role-Block cannot stop items from being passed or used.
Sources of Role-Block
Roles that can Role-Block
- Aura Diviner (Can role-block itself if used incorrectly)
- Diviner (Can role-block itself if used incorrectly)
Items that can Role-Block
- Abysmal Armour (self role-block)
- Amulet of Peace
- Disruption Orb
- Heavy Shield (self role-block)
- Manacles of Spite
- Poisoned Darts (50% chance)
- Potion of Weakness
- Vermin Talisman
- War Spear (self role-block)
Sources of Immunity
Roles that are immune to Role-Block
- Bloody Holly
- Demon Lord
- Demon Prince
- Grave Warden
- Rude Dolph Lundgren
- Santa Claws
- Vampire Countess
- Vampire Master