|This page is incomplete or is in the process of being constructed and needs additional information adding before it's ready. When finished remove this template|
The Omegawolf is a special wolf. He's the Omega of Wolves and the most powerful of all wolves. At night he can choose to guard and kill everyone visiting them, or go out and hunt, and kill their target and all visitors on that target.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Wolfpack|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Wolfpack|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Wolfpack|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||No|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||Yes|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||Yes|
|Does this role have an ability that can be Role-Blocked:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||No|
|Is this role Night Immune:||Yes|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Hound|
|Their killer card is:||Death|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Labourer|
- You are an Omegawolf, you have survived ordeals that would kill most. You are a brutal and remorseless killer that will massacre anyone that stands near your prey.
- Kill all other evil factions
- Gain control of lynch voting by having at least 50% of living players be wolfpack members
- Special Abilities
- When you visit a target you kill the target and ALL other visitors
- If you guard yourself at night you will kill anyone visiting you
- You cannot be killed at night, roleblocked, or redirected by the Succubus
This information is missing, if you are able to add it please do so
- Visitors to the target who are protected will not die
- Visitors of the Omegawolf when guarding don't die if they are being protected at the same time
- The Omegawolf is immune to the Diseased and will still be able to kill
- The Heart of Fenrir converts the holder into an Omegawolf, no matter what their role is. This includes Night Immune roles like Vampire.
- The Omegawolf does not take the Wolfpack kill. Therefore, if an Omegawolf and another killing wolf exist in the same Wolfpack, they both get to take a kill.