The Vampire is night immune and can choose to kill or recruit at night. The Vampire can recruit one Familiar per game. They can only recruit Village players and only if they are not protected. The Familiar will be the Stalker variant for the Vampire.
If they are killed, they have a chance to return in their Familiar's body. The Familiar will be given a target to try and kill. When that target dies, the Vampire player will switch with the Familiar player and assume their avatar.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Vampires|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Vampires|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Vampires|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||No|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||Yes|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Does this role have an ability that can be Role-Blocked:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||No|
|Is this role Night Immune:||Yes|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Shadow|
|Their killer card is:||Death|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Labourer|
- You are a Vampire. Each night you can kill anyone in the village. You must kill the village and the werewolves.
- Kill all other evil factions
- Gain control of lynch voting by having at least 50% of living players be members of your Vampire's basement
- Special Abilities
- You are night immune
- You may turn a villager into your Familiar once per game
- If you are lynched by the village, your Familiar may revive you by getting a randomly chosen player killed, you will be reborn in your Familiar's body if they are successful
During the night, you can toggle between killing your target or recruiting them. You will receive the following messages depending on which option you have chosen:
- You will enslave tonight's target as your familiar
- Tonight you will enslave <AvatarName>
In the morning, the target of the Vampire receives the following message:
- You belong to me, now
- When the Familiars target player is lynched the Vampire revives at nightfall into their Familiars body.
- A Vampire cannot be purged (such as by an Alchemist) and they cannot be redirected (such as by a Succubus).
- If a Vampire's target is protected by a Huntsman, they will still die but the Vampire will survive.
- A Vampire cannot recruit other evil players. If they try, they will instead kill the target (the recruit chance will not be consumed).
- A Vampire can recruit village players who are in a Village sub-faction (such as the Masons).
- A Vampire will win as soon as you reach parity with the surviving players, even if there are other evil players still alive.
- When a Vampire is revived because of their Familiar, there will be no public message for the village.
- If the game has multiple Vampires, each one is it's own separate team (often referred to as a "basement").