During the night, the Protector can protect themself or another player from dying to normal kill attempts. The Protector can not protect the same person twice in a row. The Protector does not protect from Militia, Necromancer and Witch kills.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Village|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Village|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Village|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||Yes|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||No|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Dove|
|Their killer card is:||Dove|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Magician|
- You are a Protector. Once per night you may protect a player from harm.
- Lynch all evil doers
- Special Abilities
- Once per night you protect a player from harm
- You cannot protect the same player twice in a row (even if you skip a night of protection)
When you select your target, you will receive the following message:
- Tonight you will protect <AvatarName> from harm
- The Protector can be used to spot shifts by protection a person they suspect of shifting, if the person under protection dies this can be a strong indication of a shift.
- The Protector can protect the same target twice in a row if they are blocked or redirected the first time, only successful protections count.