The Witch begins the game with two potions. One allows them to perform a penetrating kill on a player. The other potion allows them to bring back a dead player from the Graveyard. You only get one of each but both can be used on the same night.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Coven|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Coven|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Coven|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||Yes|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||Yes|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Does this role have an ability that can be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Magician|
|Their killer card is:||Death|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Magician|
You are a Witch. You have two potions, one can revive and one can kill. You only have one of each.
- Kill all other evil factions
- Gain control of lynch voting by having at least 50% of living players be Coven members
- Special Abilities
- Your kill potion can be used once per game to to kill a player. It cannot be stopped by a Protector or Huntsman
- Your revive potion can be used once per game to bring any player back from the dead
When you use your kill potion, you will receive the following message:
- Tonight you will kill <AvatarName>
Upon choosing a player to revive you will see a message stating:
- Tonight you will revive <AvatarName>
Upon a successful revive all players will see the following message in the morning:
- <AvatarName> has been revived by a mysterious force!
- If you use both potions at once, you will be seen visiting two different players.
- The message that players receive is the same as if a Reviver had performed the revive.
- Your potions are not items. Therefore, they cannot be passed or stolen.