Once per game, the Necromancer can swap a dead player into the avatar of a living player.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Undead|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Undead|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Undead|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||Yes|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||Yes|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Death|
|Their killer card is:||Death|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Magician|
- You are a Necromancer. Once per game you can swap a dead player into the body of a living.
- Kill all other evil factions
- Gain control of voting by having at least 50% of living players be Undead
- Special Abilities
- Once per game, you can revive a dead player into the body of a living player
- The swapped players retain their original roles
- No revive or death messages will be sent to the village
- You are a member of the Undead and can talk with them at night
When you select a player to revive, you will receive the following message:
- You will revive <AvatarName1> - choose a living victim to transfer their soul to
After you have chosen the target to swap with, you will receive the following message:
- Tonight you will revive <AvatarName1> into the body of <AvatarName2>
- When the Necromancer uses their ability, the Village will not receive any messages about the death or the revive.
- Protection does not stop the Necromancer's ability.
- If a Necromancer targets a night immune role, the ability will fail.