The Direwolf is a wolf that is able to role block another player at night. It is immune from role blocks itself and also gets a Village alignment check.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Wolfpack|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Village|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Wolfpack|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||No|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||Yes|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Dove|
|Their killer card is:||Death|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Labourer|
- You are a Direwolf. During the night you can terrorise a player and block them from using their power.
- Kill all other evil factions
- Gain control of lynch voting by having at least 50% of living players be wolfpack members
- Special Abilities
- Once per night you can roleblock a player and prevent their power from working
- You show as a villager to a Seer
- You cannot roleblock a night-immune role (such as a Vampire). You cannot block a Courtesan, Succubus or Djinn
- You become a normal werewolf if you are the last wolf remaining
When you block a target, the entire Wolfpack will receive the following message:
- Tonight you will stop <TargetAvatarName> from using any night ability they have
- The Direwolf cannot be blocked by either player action or items and will not see any role block messages, similar to the Village-aligned Courtesan.
- The Direwolf gets Village alignment checks with no other modifiers present, although they still check as capable of killing, as do all Wolves in the pack.
- The Direwolf is the last Wolf to revert to a normal killing Wolf in the pack.