The Vampire Countess is night immune and can choose to kill or recruit at night. Unlike the Vampire, the Vampire Countess can recruit up to three Familiars per game. They can only recruit Village players and only if they are not protected. The Familiar can be a Courtesan, Gravedigger or Harlot variant for the Vampire.
If they are killed, their oldest surviving Familiar becomes a Vampire Countess the following morning.
The maximum number of recruits a Vampire Countess can recruit is determined by the starting number of players.
- 0-8 Players: 0 Recruits
- 9-12 Players: 1 Recruit
- 13-16 Players: 2 Recruits
- 17+ Players: 3 Recruits
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Vampires|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Vampires|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Vampires|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||No|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||Yes|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Does this role have an ability that can be Role-Blocked:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||No|
|Is this role Night Immune:||Yes|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Shadow|
|Their killer card is:||Death|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Labourer|
- You are a Vampire Countess. Each night you may kill or enslave someone from the village. You may only enslave a limited number of times.
- Eliminate all other evil factions
- Gain control of voting by having at 50% of living players be members of your Vampire's basement
- Special Abilities
- You are night immune
- Unlike other Vampires, you will not be reborn if killed, instead, your longest serving familiar will become a Vampire Countess
- If you try to enslave a non-village member as a familiar, they will be killed instead
This information is missing, if you are able to add it please do so
- The conversion from Familiar to Vampire Countess occurs the morning following the death of the Vampire Countess. In the case of a lynch this will be the next day, but if the Vampire Countess is killed at night (eg by ignited Blight or when under the effect of a Potion of Vulnerability) then the conversion will happen immediately the same morning.