The Blood Seer is able to check a target each night to see if they have wolf blood, which is someone who is either a Wolf, or is afflicted with Lycanthropy.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Wolfpack|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Wolfpack|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Village|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||Yes|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||No|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Hound|
|Their killer card is:||Dove|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Magician|
- You are a Blood Seer. You can sense wolf blood.
- You win if the werewolves win
- All Bloodmoon Cult members are afflicted with Lycanthropy
- You count as village aligned for victory parity calculations
- Special Abilities
- Your night check allows you to see if a player is a Werewolf or afflicted with Lycanthropy
Upon receiving a check in the morning the Blood Seer sees the following
If the target is actually a member of the Wolfpack they see:
- <target avatar> is a member of the Wolfpack
- <target avatar> appears to have wolf blood
If the target is neither a member of the Wolfpack, nor has any modifiers to their alignment they see:
- <target avatar> does not have wolf blood
- The Blood Seer sees whether someone has wolf blood, which is someone who is a Wolf or is afflicted with Lycanthropy. It is not fooled by a Wolf Pelt, a Maple Wolf or a Bloodletter's mark as they see a different message. A Lycan is not afflicted with Lycanthropy.
- The Blood Seer can help the Bloodmoon Cult figure out who the Wolfpack are.