The Mason Leader can recruit two Village players to their Sub-faction. They cannot recruit players already in another sub-faction or being recruited by another sub-faction on the same night. They also fail when trying to recruit Undead, Familiars, Coven or a Neutral player. They are killed when trying to recruiting members of the Wolfpack or Vampires.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Village|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Village|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Village|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||No|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||No|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Dove|
|Their killer card is:||Dove|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Labourer|
You are a Mason Leader. Once per night you recruit a member of the village to join the Masons.
- Lynch all evil doers
- Destroy the Illuminati before the game ends
- Special Abilities
- There must be 0 or 1 illuminati left alive at the end of the game for the Masons to win
- Once per night you can recruit a member of the village into the Masons
- Masons can talk to each other in secret at night
- You can recruit twice
- Coven, Familiars and Illuminati cannot be recruited
- If you try to recruit a Werewolf or Vampire, you will die
When you target someone to be recruited, you will receive the following message:
- Tonight you will try to recruit <AvatarName>
Upon successfully recruiting a player your avatar will automatically whisper to the player in the morning stating the message:
- You have been recruited into the Masons
- If you fail to recruit a player, you do not lose your recruit chance (so you are able to try again the following night).
- The secondary win condition for the Masons means that at most either zero or one member of the Illuminati can be alive at the end of the game for the Masons to win along with the village.