The Blood Priest is able to perform the Rite of Fenrir on a target each night. If the target is afflicted with Lycanthropy and is also killed by a Wolf on the same night, the target will be converted to a Werewolf and join the Wolfpack.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Wolfpack|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Wolfpack|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Village|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||Yes|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||No|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Hound|
|Their killer card is:||Dove|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Magician|
- You are a Blood Priest. You can perform a magical rite on anyone afflicted with Lycanthropy.
- You win if the werewolves win
- All Bloodmoon Cult members are afflicted with Lycanthropy
- You count as village aligned for victory parity calculations
- Special Abilities
- The Rite of Fenrir will turn a player into a werewolf if they are attacked by a werewolf that night
- The Rite only works if the target is afflicted by Lycanthropy
This page is incomplete and needs additional information adding Missing action text
- The Blood Priest must mark a target afflicted with Lycanthropy (either a Bloodmoon Cult member, or someone afflicted with Lycanthropy from the blowing of the Sanguine Horn) AND that player must be killed by a Wolf (Wolfpack or Maple Wolf) the same night to convert them into a Wolf. If conversion is successful, the player killed when marked with the Rite of Fenrir will become a Werewolf and join the Wolfpack's chat the following night. Neither the Blood Priest nor the killing Wolf will get a message about whether the conversion was successful or not, but the target turned into a Wolf will get a morning message confirming their conversion.
- The Blood Priest cannot cast the Rite of Fenrir on themselves.
- They can mark the same person on successive nights.