The Inquisition Leader can recruit two Village players to The Inquisition so long as they are not a Witchcraft user. They cannot recruit players already in another Sub-Faction or being recruited by another sub-faction on the same night. They also fail when trying to recruit Undead, Familiars, Coven, Neutral players or Villagers who are Witchcraft users. They are killed when trying to recruiting members of the Wolfpack, Demons or Vampires.
In addition to the normal Village win condition, members of the Inquisition need to eliminate all Witchcraft users before the game ends. This includes Village aligned Witchcraft users.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Village|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Village|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Village|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||No|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||No|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Dove|
|Their killer card is:||Dove|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Labourer|
- You are an Inquisition Leader. Once per night you recruit a member of the village to join the Inquisition.
- Lynch all evil doers
- Eliminate all Heretics before the game ends
- Special Abilities
- For you to win, there must be no witch craft users alive before the game ends
- Once per night you can recruit a member of the village into the Inquisition
- Inquisition can talk to each other in secret at night
- You can recruit twice
- Coven, Familiar, Masons and Witchcraft users cannot be recruited
- If you try to recruit a Werewolf or Vampire, you will die
This information is missing, if you are able to add it please do so
- The recruitment of a villager who isn't a Witchcraft user is not influenced by items that the recruit holds. So the Inquisition Leader can recruit a villager holding an Item that gives the status Witchcraft.
- If you fail to recruit a player, you do not lose your recruit chance (so you are able to try again the following night).