The Harpy is a Coven role that can manipulate the voting during the daytime. Each night they have two abilities that they can use called Silence and Shroud. Players that are shrouded secretly have votes against them counted as zero, whilst players that are silenced have their own vote count as zero. Shrouded players do not get Executed even if they have the highest votes.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Coven|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Coven|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Coven|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||Yes|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||No|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||Yes|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||No|
|Does this role have an ability that can be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||Yes|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Magician|
|Their killer card is:||Dove|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Magician|
- You are a Harpy. You can disrupt the voting ability of the village.
- Kill all other evil factions
- Gain control of lynch voting by having at least 50% of living players be Coven members
- Special Abilities
- Your 'Silence' ability means the vote of the target player will carry no weight (like a puppet vote) the next day
- Your 'Shroud' ability means votes cast against the player will carry no weight. So they cannot be lynched the next day
- You can use both abilities on the same night
- Shroud and Silence targets receive the same cryptic notification in the morning
- Both abilities count as a visit, and are visible to stalkers/harlots
- You cannot visit a player on consecutive nights (this includes Shrouding one night, and Silencing the next, for example)
When the Harpy selects targets they receive the text:
- Tonight you will silence <AvatarName> - their vote will be useless tomorrow
- Tonight you will shroud <AvatarName> - they will be safe from lynching tomorrow
Upon being silenced or shrouded, the player is notified by a message in the morning stating:
- You had strange dreams in the night, they have shaken your faith in democracy.
They will not be made aware which one of silenced or shrouded they are affected by.
- The Harpy cannot target themselves, however if redirected to themselves they are able to silence or shroud their own avatar.