The Demonicron gives a nightly report about the alignment of the player(s) that hold each Demonic Relic in the game.
|This item is:||Persistent|
|This item is:||Passive|
|This item affects Alignment checks of the holder to show as:||No Change|
|Is this item craftable by another role or item:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a Witchcraft user:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a killer:||No|
|Does using this item cause the player to be seen Visiting another player:||No|
|Can this item be used on yourself, or when activated, produces a self-visit:||No|
|Can the ability of this item be Item-Blocked:||No|
|Does this item affect Night Immune targets:||Yes|
- The Demonicron is ancient tome bound, not with leather, but with the skin of an ancient warlock that sought ruinous power. As punishment a Demon trapped the warlock's soul in the book for eternity.
- Those that study its pages might notice that glyphs slowly twist and writhe into new shapes over time. It is said the Demonicron will lead its reader to powerful relics, wherever they may be.
Each morning, you will receive a message for each Demon Relic in the game.
If the Relic is with a living player, you will receive the following message:
- The <DemonRelic> is with a <Alignment>
If the Relic is with a dead player, you will receive the following message:
- The <DemonRelic> is in the graveyard
- The Demonic Relics consist of the following items: Abyssal Armour, Demonic Eye, Gauntlet of Blight, Heart of Hades, Hell Helm, Sceptre of Darkness.
- The Demonicon will show the same alignment for a player that a seer would see. As such this is impacted by other items that may be held by the player (such as Wolf Pelt) or Auras (such as CursedByFenrir). A side effect of this is that the Abyssal Armour usually shows as being held by a Demon due to the DemonicEssence Aura.
- The report from the Demonicron occurs before any other events that may affect the holder of the item (including: kills/passes/theft or any recruitment/alignment change.) and represents where the item was at the start of the night.