During the night, the Blacksmith is able to create new items. You are able to build simple, standard and greater items which take one, two or three night to complete. You will receive the item the following night after it is finished being created.
|Their Win Condition is the same as:||Village|
|Alignment checks will show this role as:||Village|
|Their Parity Contribution is towards:||Village|
|Is their Witchcraft status reported as a witchcraft user:||No|
|Is their Killer Status reported as killer:||No|
|Can they be seen Visting another player with any of their abilities:||No|
|Are they capable of Self-Visting:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Role-Blocked:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this role be Redirected:||No|
|Is this role Night Immune:||No|
The cards that could be drawn by the Novice Tarot Reader for this role are:
|Their alignment card is:||Dove|
|Their killer card is:||Dove|
|Their witchcraft card is:||Labourer|
You are a Blacksmith. You can make items.
- Lynch all evil doers
- Special Abilities
- You may choose to create a lesser, normal or greater item by working for one, two, or three nights
- Activate your ability the appropriate number of times to pick which item you wish to create
When you begin to build an item the following messages will be displayed, depending on which tier of item you choose to build:
- You will work on a Simple item, it will take 1 night(s) to finish.
- You will work on a Standard item, it will take 2 night(s) to finish.
- You will work on a Great item, it will take 3 night(s) to finish.
If you have already begun working on an item, you will receive the following message at the beginning of the night:
- You will continue working on your new item.
|1-Night (Simple Items):||Altruistic Trinket, Dagger of Paranoia|
|2-Nights (Standard Items):||Manacles of Spite, Ring of Tenacity, War Spear|
|3-Nights (Greater Items):||Heavy Shield, Martyr's Crown, Rusty Armour|
- The Blacksmith performs a self-visit when starting a new item.
- The item that is built is randomly selected from the selected item tier.
- Building an item is not automatic. You must press the activation button at least once to begin building.
- You cannot build multiple items at once. You must finish building one item before you can start building another.
- If you are role-blocked after you already started crafting your item, the role-block will have no effect unless it is the night the item would be finished. In this case, completing the item is delayed until the following night.