Each night, the holder of the War Hammer can target a player in an attempt to perform a preventable kill on them. There is a 20% chance that the visit will kill the target. There is also an independent 75% chance that the target will be concussed.
You cannot use a War Hammer and another item on the same night.
|This item is:||Persistant|
|This item is:||Activated|
|This item affects Alignment checks of the holder to show as:||No Change|
|Is this item craftable by another role or item:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a Witchcraft user:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a killer:||Yes|
|Does using this item cause the player to be seen Visiting another player:||Yes|
|Can this item be used on yourself, or when activated, produces a self-visit:||Yes|
|Can the ability of this item be Item-Blocked:||Yes|
|Does this item affect Night Immune targets:||No|
- A war hammer can be used to attack another player, it has a 20% chance of killing them.
- The war hammer has a separate 75% chance of causing the target a concussion
- A concussed player may accidentally visit a neighbour of their night target, the target and each neighbour all have a 33% chance of being visited
- You cannoth use a war hammer and another item on the same night
Upon activating the War Hammer you see the following message:
- Tonight you will attack <AvatarName> with your war hammer
This information is missing, if you are able to add it please do so