Midnight Council Ballot
An item that is given to every living player to elect members of the Midnight Council. The Council will make decisions each night which can be positive or negative for the village. Casting a vote on a player will not show as a visit to any intel roles. Players may receive this item multiple times in the game.
|This item is:||Consumable|
|This item is:||Activated|
|This item affects Alignment checks of the holder to show as:||No Change|
|Is this item craftable by another role or item:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a Witchcraft user:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a killer:||No|
|Does using this item cause the player to be seen Visiting another player:||No|
|Can this item be used on yourself, or when activated, produces a self-visit:||No|
|Can the ability of this item be Item-Blocked:||No|
|Does this item affect Night Immune targets:||Yes|
- A secret ballot given to every living player to elect members of the Midnight Council. The Council will make decisions which may help or hinder the village
- This ballot will elect 3 member(s). Ties will be broken at random
- Council members can be from any alignment
- Council members will have an aura
- Using this item to vote will not create a visible visit to the player you vote for
Upon activating the ballot you see the following message:
- Tonight you will vote for <AvatarName> in the hidden Midnight Council Ballot.
- Your vote cannot be redirected by a Succubus, but it can be redirected by an Avleda Rune
- Each ballot has a default vote that will take place if a different player is chosen. The default votes are randomised and do not even out equally among players.