The Holy Lights are items that appear in multiple instances in one game. They will light up if all holders are Village aligned. If one or more Holy Lights is held by an evil player, none of the lights will be lit.
They will pass automatically to a new target at random, unless a player is selected.
|This item is:||Persistent|
|This item is:||Passive|
|This item affects Alignment checks of the holder to show as:||No Change|
|Is this item craftable by another role or item:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a Witchcraft user:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a killer:||No|
|Does using this item cause the player to be seen Visiting another player:||No|
|Can this item be used on yourself, or when activated, produces a self-visit:||No|
|Can the ability of this item be Item-Blocked:||No|
|Does this item affect Night Immune targets:||No|
- Holy Lights must be passed to a different player every night. They will light up if all the people that hold one are pure.
At the start of the night you will see the message:
- Your Holy Lights are shining
- Your Holy Lights are not shining
Upon passing your Holy Lights to another player you will see the text:
- You will pass your Holy Lights to <AvatarName>
- You will receive a message at the start of night, stating if your holy lights are lit or unlit.
- The Holy Lights will force a pass and choose a random target. You can change the target you pass your lights to.
- If you have the Greedy aura while holding the Holy Lights, the lights will still automatically pass itself. However, you will be unable to change the target of the pass.