Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Välta Rune is an item that allows you to select another player and double their vote for the following day.
|This item is:||Persistent|
|This item is:||Activated|
|This item affects Alignment checks of the holder to show as:||No Change|
|Is this item craftable by another role or item:||No|
|Does this item make the holder look like a Witchcraft user:||Yes|
|Does this item make the holder look like a killer:||No|
|Does using this item cause the player to be seen Visiting another player:||Yes|
|Can this item be used on yourself, or when activated, produces a self-visit:||No|
|Can the ability of this item be Item-Blocked:||Yes|
|Does this item affect Night Immune targets:||Yes|
|This item is a rune and so follows all standard conventions of Rune mechanics.|
- A Välta Rune allows you to make another player's vote be counted twice tomorrow. The target will have their faith in democracy shaken by receiving such power and will receive a message about strange dreams.
- Holding a Rune will make you appear as a Witch Craft user to intel checks.
- After use, a Rune must recharge and can be used again by you three nights later.
- If you pass the Rune to a different player they will be able to use it immediately.
Upon activating the Välta Rune you see the following message:
- Tonight you will use the Välta Rune to empower the vote of <AvatarName>
This information is missing, if you are able to add it please do so