Jump to navigation Jump to search
In general, you can lie and say pretty much whatever you want during a game of werewolves. However, there are some ground rules:
- No personal insults, racism, sexism, homophobic remarks etc - keep it civil!
- No copy/pasting/screenshots of role information, night messages or mod messages.
- No talking about an active game anywhere outside of the game room itself.
- Do not ask for (or volunteer) information from outside the game.
- Do not reveal your real identity anywhere outside of your team's night chat.